I got tagged by the lovely regardantlesetoiles to do the 10 random facts tag! I can’t really think of anything interesting to share, but here goes nothing!
1) I listen to the “A Charlie Brown Christmas” soundtrack all year round.
2) There is a chipmunk who lives under our front steps that I’ve adopted as my own. His name is Charlie and I share my lunch with him every day. We have a whole routine. I’m sort of obsessed with him, so never ask me about him in person because I won’t shut up.
3) I don’t think I’ll ever outgrow wanting to order grilled cheese everywhere I go.
4) In school I was never that awesome academically, so at the end of the year when teachers gave awards out, I always received ones they made up just for me. Instead of honor roll certificates, I have “Radiant Heart” and “Best Commentary in Class” awards. (I’m probably the most proud of my “Best (high) Britney Spears Impression” award from my laughter through lit teacher, though.)
5) Speaking of high school, I was voted “friendliest” out of my senior class. This is hilarious to me now, because I’ve turned into such an anti-social hermit since then.
6) My biggest pet peeves are bad timing, insincerity, and self-centered people.
7) My dog’s great, great grandfather is the golden retriever from Homeward Bound. (Well, one of them. I’m pretty sure they used more than one dog.)
8) My dream growing up was to be on SNL. I wasted probably 3 full years of my childhood memorizing lines and skits that I barely understood back then. I got to visit the set in 2004 and hid my favorite ring there. I always told myself that I had to go back in order to get my ring. I don’t even remember where I left it now, honestly. I think part of me just wanted to leave a little piece of me there.
9) I own more pajamas than I do actual clothing. This is the most accurate descriptor of the past 5 years of my life in a nutshell.
10) If you have a sleepy voice, I will probably have a crush on you.>>